Thursday, September 22, 2005

My feelings

My spirit has been dampened this few days. I am not getting good grades for all my tests. Physics, Chemistry, Biology, although they have been able to get out of the F region, AO and D still lingered around. This is sad. At least, it made me sad. Have I been working hard? Is there something wrong with my studying techniques? Or am I too nervous during the test? What’s wrong? Questions came popping into my mind. I am skeptical about myself. I doubt what I do is right. Or is it that I am having too much of an expectation? Yet, I know that I have not reach my limits. I can do better. I tried to believe in myself. However, I doubt this trust. I doubt my belief. It seems like I am losing confidence. I need to help myself to pick up. Despair. Misery. Melancholy. These words should be out of my mind, out of my soul. It’s only two weeks to promotional exams and I am going to strike hard and put in my best effort.

“Work harder ar, Hiu Yan!” Ms Wong said. I will. I will try my best at least.
And now, I am here to tell myself, “I am going to promo with all my four lovely core subjects!” This is going to come true. I need to have faith in myself.
Good luck to all my friends who are taking their exams in the near ‘future’ to come.



P.S Obstacles are what you see when you loss sight of your goal.
Stay focus, work smartly and work towards your goals.

A’s all the way! =)

No comments: