Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Recalling teacher's Day

TEacher's Day...

I went to TMS at around 0830..meet up with Jia Min, Yin Ning, Joanne and Li Ting...
JP was still baking muffins....
Step into the foyer and saw Mr. Oh...He was busy as usual...excited as he used to be...we talked for a while and moved on....

Into the canteen...We saw Mdm Sabina..she showed us her daughter's photo...it was really adorable...I looked at other photos in her camera and found that her husband was really "Big size"...triple of her size I think....

As we walked passed the conference room to the hall...we shouted for Mrs. Tay who wsa in front of us. She was shocked! Haha...quite happy to see us she was...
She was one of the teachers who had taught me for 4 years le...my form teacher in secondary one...used to call me Hui Yan and even wrote that name in the report book which caused her great troubles...never forget my name since then :)

We then watched the concert performed by the graduating classes...
It was very funny...haha...better than Mj I suppose...they too have a baby photo contest...




I meet my Secondary one Science after that...never talk to her for a few years...if not for Jeevan who pull me into the conversation, I don;t think I will have a chance to talk to her...cuz I thought she has forgetten me...". But that's not the case..oopss...i told a photo with her too... Mdm Tan

Then,We saw Mr. Kamlesh who says he never enjoyed his Jc life in Vj..Ms woon who told us that Biology in Jc was easy...haha

I went back to Primary school after that....
And then travelled back to secondary school...

Just to meet up with all the TJ sec friends...
Talk, laugh, gossip and they need to hurray back for the S- cube talk..
So all the way I go...to the gate of TJ...
And home i went...
HAppy DAy...





Li Min dropped her wallet on the bus that day...hope that she has found it back..;)

PS. I saw Xiangle too...he is now much taller than me... ;)

No comments: