Thursday, September 01, 2005

Primary school...

I didn't manage to take a photo with our teacher cuz she is in a rush...
But I managed to take photos of the schools...The place where I once belong....



BEDOK SOUTH PRI (my school0 has merged with BEDOK VIEW to become
BEDOK GREEN....this is the sign board outside the dental clinic...




Me and my primary school friend...now my Best friend too...;)



The Place where we used to play the game Crocodile... I miss my old sch...



Kids today are lucky...they have much cleaner classroom compared to our times...
I seems so old suddenly



They even have a gym room called HERCULES..all theor equipments in it is kiddy size...VERY CUTE!!!

There are some more interesting pics...upload it when I have time...cya...
Hope you enjoy the tour to my so call "primary school"...although everything has changed...name, classrooms, building...At least the landmark is the same...I sense it...and our lovable teacher is still there..

Hurray;)

No comments: