Thursday, August 09, 2007

=D Farewell. Cum S'pore Bday.

Wednesday 8th August 2007

Today, my friends held a farewell dinner for me! :D
Talked a lot of crap stuffs. It made us very happy though. And that's the most important thing in life right? Thanks, everyone, thanks for being there for me. Physiotherapists rocks! We rocks!

Us at cafe cartel.=D
Miss out wif Bd after that.

Random. ^^fun.


That morning, Nat, HX and me went to school at 0830 for a chat, maybe, to bond and talk about problems. Sociology test started at 1100 and I went to the library for a rest and wrote a diary entry to myself. It's nice to write out my feelings; it made me feel better for no apparent reason.

Later, we had our lunch, and went roaming around Far East. I was getting quite high over there with all the music 'blasting out' from the shops we passed by. It really brought me back to the days when I had great fun mass dancing with my JC mates.

Next, we found ourselves rotting at Orchard Library. There, we contemplated on where to go and ended up calling Bd for advices. He suggested a Japanese restaurant which we all heard and interpreted it to be "Hamtaro". lol.

...Cafe Cartel...Finding seats...Nat's worries...Arrival of BD...Laughter...Dinner...Pub...Burger King...Poisonous stuffs...Phobia...Mrt...Home sweet home...

I seriously love my life.

Our food. Bd tot that Nat is gonna to gobble down all the food due to some sad reasons? lol


Today
Singapore's Birthday! =D
My brother and I traveled to Kam Boat Dim Sum Kitchen in Marina Square, our favourite dining place, to have lunch with dear Ce Xiang. We chatted about Mr. Goh's stuffs and things concerning love. CX and brother seemed so desperate in finding one girl friend. Well, maybe, this kind of thing does revolve around their brains quite often? How about me? Well. Speechless.

Brother Goat and I had great fun singing national day songs and getting ourselves entertained in front of the TV. =D We ordered pizzas and it took around 2 hours to come. At least, we could order from Canadians, we couldn't get through all the other pizzas' shops. Daddy was at work, doing a very important job in ensuring that we can watch TV at home. Mummy was there enjoying herself with a book.

Now, I ended up in front of the computer, everyone in my house is asleep.

No comments: