Saturday, August 04, 2007

2.5 more weeks to HK.

Many would find me blogging more often than usual. Well, I have 2.5 weeks left in Singapore and as a 19 years old girl; I want to record all the tiny bits and pieces of happy memories I had on this small island in the year 2007. Time seems to fly away at such a great speed without you really realizing it. The feeling of uncertainty is looming over me at a greater extent each day. Many individuals have once left their homes feeling unsure and insecure but in the end, they are the ones who ended up not returning home. Would I be one of them? As for this very moment, I would say no; yet, the future is so unpredictable. Isn't it? It would depend on so many factors that may even be beyond my knowledge at this moment of time. Career opportunity? Family? Mr.Right? Yet, I would love to return home. It's a place where I belong. Isn't it?

On Friday, my friends in school were going to have some unimportant exam and hence I decided to skip school and have some fun with friends in the good old days. JP,TW and me met up with Xiao Ni after 1.5 years, she was well, fine and looked the same as before. :D We ate at KFC and she insisted on taking a photo of me. I felt so honored. lol. We went ice skating then. That was simply a place where I could fly. I loved the feeling, such an indescribable feeling. With friends, it really added on to more fun and joy. ^^ I could have to wait one more year before I could skate with JP n XN again. Something that I am really looking forward to in the next year.

Pu Pu and me!


Me and Xiao Ni



Afterthat, I went to VIVO to collect my repaired camera for free!

Went cycling with family today. Had my seafood feast at Long Beach! ^^ Simply loved it!


Final Fantasy X in Cantonese.

This is so touching.
I want to love you but I couldn't reach you.
The more I couldn't love you, the more I want to love you.

No comments: