Tuesday, August 14, 2007

2nd last weekend Singapore 2007

Yesterday on the phone, my friend asked me to contemplate on one question. Am I being so happy lately because I want to cover myself with something I do not want to think about? Well, my auto reflex was to say that I am indeed a bit lost due to the fact that I am leaving Singapore. As I had mentioned, emptiness and uncertainty were something that often loom over me when I am alone, thinking, either in front of the computer or alone in my cozy little room. "Think deeply," he said solemnly. Maybe, indeed, there was something that was bothering me. Somehow, I am afraid that I would change. Change in such a way that I would upset the ones around me. Change in such a way that I became too independent and lost all my naivety. Change in such a way that I would become less concern about my family and forget about all the happy hours I had with friends. Definitely, I am thinking too much. My friends shouldn't have brought up that dumb question. My brother had been away for one year and he was back well and fine, although his perception about the world might have changed drastically. People change, doesn't they?

One weakness about me is that I am fearful of disappointment which happens so frequent in our journey on Earth. Overcome my weakness, can I?

For now, I shall recite the joyful moments I had in my second last weekend in Singapore 2007.

Saturday

Mummy was as usual getting into her excited mood by the time I opened my eyes and did a slow stretch out on my warmth bed. "Wake up, wake up lo, Daddy's hungry," Mummy was shouting around in the house. Brother Goat was still lazing on the bed as I crawled into the toilet. Moments after, I found myself bumping into Daddy's car and ended up in White Sand's car park.

Ya Kun 亚坤 Kaya Toast

We planned to eat our favourite Kaya Toast and half-boiled eggs at Ya Kun but to our dismay, it was so crowded that landed us in McDonald. Daddy was being so funny that day. He sang, "I'm loving it! I'm loving it! Mc Donald's." lol. I went to buy the meals and the Aunties was extremely nice by giving me students price for all the 4 meals. ^^ Later, we shopped at NTUC for our groceries of the week.

In the afternoon, our whole family supported brother at the Blood Donation Drive at HSA. Having eating medicine for the past few days and being low blood pressure, I could only watch at the side. Well, there was a lady that fainted on the spot. Gosh.

We went roaming around Outram Park and I helped Brother to select a few of his shirts. He insisted on my opinions although he ended up choosing the style that he liked. Maybe, he just need confirmation that girls wouldn't think that he look too ugly. haha. Later, we strolled to Raffles Place and found lots of pubs with good seats and cheap drinks. Regardless, our family ended up with the famous prawn noodles around the area.

At night, I went swimming with Daddy and Mummy and I fell asleep not long after I reached home. zzz. ^^

Sunday
Pictures say a thousand words.

WC n Me wif the NDP lion cap!Cute. ^^ Waiting for the Daytona Go Kart! =D

Pilot on a flight! Handsome? ^^
`See me fly, I am proud to fly up high...`

Me on the Choo Choo Train ^^

Family Coaster
We took this for over 8 times. ThRILL!

Spot the Moo Moo cow btw us. =D
We brought some game coupons and raced horses with other strangers. We lost by a small margin and we were really heart-broken. We ended racing with eachother and I won! Here's the Moo Moo Cow. We had great fun though!


Interesting incidents:
WC got laughed at by some small boys and girls as he got so excited over the rollar coaster ride. He ended up saying,"Goi Goi very funnei meh?"haha.
We were bullied by 2 small boys at the bumper boat ride. I was wet from bottom to top because of that. We were too tall to take cover.lol.

Look at the rainbow! Nice phenomenon! :D
Taken outside Tampines Mall.

Hazel,Me,WC:D

We went for a movie at Shaw TM. We wanted Simpson but he didn't want us, so we ended us watching THE PERFECT STRANGER. Gobbled up a whole packet of potato chip. WC was shocked at our achievement. haha.

I really had great fun!
That's what friends are for.
All the best for school.
One Physiotherapist, one Doctor, and one Life Science freak.
We are going to rock the world one day with our love for the world, our love for the people out there.

No comments: