Thursday, August 09, 2007

These days.

Monday

Most of my friends were having Kinesiology Practical exam and hence were studying and at the same time, freaking out along the J corridor. I was as normal, accompanying, trying to read some articles and testing my friends on some questions. Here are some random shots.

Lim Jie doing an ulnar deviation?


Hui Juan looking scared?

Natalie freaking out. Her Natalie's syndrome again!

Just me.:D












Tuesday
This morning, I was Wee Kok's patient for his exam. He was ever so naggy and funny in his doings and explanation. He was asked to palpate T3 and brachioradialis and I was instructed by him to take out my tank top right from the start. Cold. *_* Moving on, he couldn't draw a marking on my vertebrate using a pen and therefore, Ms T, ended up to ask him to use the black whiteboard marker. During his MMT, he went on explaining to me how my muscle would response if I was very weak. He ended up with his exercise prescription question by asking me to purchase the Threband from the 'PT Clinic' downstairs and explaining to me the different strength of the different Threband.

Everything was fine until they tried joking with us something that was not supposed to joke about. HX was pissed and I was quite saddened although we two got fine after that. Sometimes, we just had to be use to his insensitivity.

I went to collect my Mum's watch from Lavender and went traveling around Arab's street alone. There is nothing quite special about the place. The shops sold a lot of fabrics and silk and most of the owners had sharp features. duh. It's just basically a street of shop houses, just like China Town. Then, I went bumping into the Masjid Sultan Mosque, followed by the Malay Heritage Centre. Acted like a tourist, taking random shots and headed home.

Reached home and left not long after to help my Mum post some letters. Hopped into the gym and started my 40 minutes run. Some random old guy jogged beside me, trying to pace with me, which he failed in the end. Yet, I found some fun running with him though. haha.

Around 6 plus, I crawled home sweating; Mummy said some girl called "MISA" phoned me. I was shocked as I thought it was "Mina", it ended up to “Michelle". MUMMY!

HX sent me a sms that sounded urgent. Called her and I was freaked out for a moment or two. Things turned out fine anyway. Life is good.


Some History

Lavender is also a place I had loitered for the past 7 years. I started off as a small cadet in St John Ambulance Brigade HQ till I ended up becoming an officer. In between, I learnt a lot and had loads of emotional up downs one could ever imagine. I laughed my heart out many times, I cried for many times; in a nutshell, it's something that gives me many memories. It helped me to mature, to become a better leader and wise in my thinking. Disregard the conflict between the people; I treasure this place a lot. Somehow, it shaped me like how my family has.

Beach Road. A place wif VERY nice Kway Tew!

SJAB HQ

Arab Street

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.