Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My Desk.

Yesterday, I was at home for the whole day! That was rare and I really treasure the time I had with this house, especially my room. After uncountable months, I finally had myself settled down to pack my room, to be exact, my notes and table. I spent the whole day, about 5 hours, filing up all my things, dumping away unnecessary papers and wiping out all the dirt. After which, I seriously had a sense of satisfaction. haa...

Before


After

Please do not tell me there's not much of a difference. I might seriously drop down and cry.

Later at night, I finally did my subject registration for my university. Pray hard that I would get the Science and Technology, Medicine and Environment in China Module. I really do not want any Chinese exam to do with history or philosophy or politics! The following are my subjects for Physiotherapy (Hons) in Hong Kong. Hope that I would do well. Mummy only agreed to pay for my Masters only if I do well. Oh well. ".

ABCT218 PHYSIOLOGY
HSS201 GENERIC ANATOMY
RS203 FUNCTIONAL ANATOMY
RS266 MOVEMENT SCIENCE
RS269 PRINCIPLES OF PT PRACTICE

Some fun things to play with. =D


The Big Red Button

1 comment:

Tim said...

Awwww, xiao xin, gonna so miss u la.

Din managed to catch up b4 u chao. And ur silly red dot is the last farni memories left of u.....

Remember to keep in touch yar, lil monkey!?

Monkey ard, but dun monkey until u forget us monkies.

Tim