Tuesday, July 31, 2007

lol.

My life is really full of fun and joy. I am glad to have a happy-go-lucky character such that I can view most of the intolerable things in my life as a joke.

Yesterday, a random London traveler sat beside me in the cabin of the MRT. He closed his eyes and slept. After a moment or two, his head started swaying. It got nearer and nearer to my shoulder and finally, it landed smoothly on it. I was quite disgusted as a strange smell was effusing out of his skinny body. I tried pushing his head and to no avail, he continued sleeping sounded. I poked and poked again until the people opposite me started bursting into laughter. I was extremely embarrassed until this gentleman beside him stood up and offered his seat to me. I was definitely very grateful. However, when the train started, the traveler tilted to my new position again! He even tried placing his hand on my knees. Automatically, my reflex told me to elbow him, with great force this time. Finally, he woke up and said millions of sorries. He said he was traveling for three days without sleep and that he was moving on to Thailand. Gosh. Now I wonder whether he had been bathing for these 3 days or not. Nevertheless, I was still courteous enough to wake him up at Tanah Merah.

Today, there was guy in my condominium that did his weight- training in the gym without switching on the lights and air-conditioner.

Weird people do exist around us.

Yesterday, some visitors came to our school. We acted dumb trying to do some exercises using the threband in front of the mirror. X even told us to take down the balls which Y claimed it to be "such a nonsense". lol.
Anyway, the visitors loved the show put up for them. I overheard them saying, "Excellent! Excellent!". Are we monkeys? lol.

No comments: