Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Just things in life.

Today was another totally unbelievable day. One week into my 19th years of life and everything seems to turn so unexpectedly strange, well, strange. I feel strange because a lot of astounding things just happened in my life and I do not know whether it is simply coincidental or it is something being planned.

I was walking home this evening and found that the portion of the drain I fell into was actually covered and there was a bar at the side to prevent me from dropping in ever again. Is someone spying on me for no apparent reason? Someone so powerful and concerning to actually take action on my fall. For now, almost every teachers and seniors knew that the dumb I fell into the drain. Thanks to the bandage I had on my leg. For those that is still concerned about it, the wound has actually dried up and I am well enough to go for gym; sadly, but not swimming.

Debate between the two SHS groups was impressive and our physio team was really grateful that they did not get into finals. Anyway, they ended everything well. Real great I could say, it was a tremendous improvement from the first debate. The final between the SBM and SHS was something which I considered it as a failure. Theme: The house believes that abstinence from sex education is an outdated notion. They ended off saying about the different flavour of condoms and the SBM team simply gave lots of statistics without much substantiation.

Something joyful then happened in our friend group. It was something expected but I was still stunned, really stunned for a moment or two.

Ms M finally knew that I am going to HK. "You have a place in HK PolyU right?" She asked with a blank look in her face. She didn't sound happy. Maybe, she didn't like the idea that there is one less PT in her cohort. I do not know, maybe, I rather not know. And our senior, Keat, knew something that he really shouldn't know; well, and I am very disturbed that he knows about it.

As for me, I am attracting a lot of unwanted attention recently. Many of a time, I am just being myself. Or is that something wrong with that "myself"?

Tomorrow is Anantomy lesson and I am not studying. I hope that Dr.U doesn’t ask me anything, I do not want to disappoint her again by saying that there is actually a thenar artery. At least, I want her to leave a good impression of me. She is indeed a very good teacher that I pay a lot of respect to. Cheers.

Balloon dogs that I made for Shu Hui. Good Luck for the debate.


Best friends at NYP. After the debate.

No comments: