Monday, July 23, 2007

Weird Day.

Today, I set off in my Daddy's car and he decided to send me off to school upon reaching the MRT. Indeed, I was happy as I do not need to squeeze my way through the forever crowded MRT.

A weird day then started... ...
I forgot my balloon dogs and left them in on my Dad's car.
And due to some reasons, my friends decided to keep on shouting my name.
And some weird senior in school tried to initiate some conversation with me.
He even went to the extent to find out where I am posted to. Totally weird.
I tested my friends on nerves and was confused about the location of proximal ulnar nerve.
Hj booked the J room at 1500 and we stayed until 1500 outside the room and left.
My brother is unusally late for dinner and I had my dinner at 0800 plus.
Weird day. Weird time. Weird year.

I am feeling weird now.

No comments: