Sunday, July 29, 2007

These days In Singapore. 2007

Thursday

Thursday was the last day of our Anatomy Practical for Semester One in NYP. As usual, my group arrived at the lab early to study about bones and catch up with our daily life. I were there guiding more of studying, my mind had actually drifted away the moment I told Dr.U that I am not going for her practical exam. Maybe, I should have been less frank. Yet, I had more time for my friends that may require help in times. Well, I really do treasure this moment of time I am spending with them.

Dr.U walked in SILENTLY as usual and as always, I would burst out saying something very loudly. For example, I would exclaim things like the bones are broken and that why Dr.U is still not here. The irony is that Dr.U will always smile at the things I said. Well?
For this practical, she told us about a few sad stories that actually served as a warning for premarital sex and precaution to a boy girl relationship. She goes on talking more about childbirth and abortion. Her stories are always stimulating and educating. No one would ever doze off in her lessons.
Afterwhich, our class proceeded to study on the cadavers and I hopped out of the room to take my notes. Dr. U grabbed me and we started on a long conversation. It lasted about 1.5hours. Indeed, it was pretty long, long enough for me to express my feelings, know about the little and big things happening around NYP, the life in UK, Dr.U's feelings on HK and Singapore and remember the little but important tips she had given to me. Thanks a lot.

In the afternoon, I became a delivery girl for my class, bringing in shirts of different sizes to and fro our J room and the girl's toilet. We had loads of laughter though.

At night, I caught up with my buddies from secondary days. We chatted, joked, waited and had baked rice from XinWang Tea House! I then shopped for Shu Hui's present - cutie Mickey Mouse bottle. Just like the old days, I went home with JP! That ended my day great. :D

Our Anatomy Lab.

Lim Jie and Me :D

The J Corridor- the place where we loither

JM,Vivian,Jp,Me


Friday
This was a happy day because it was Shu Hui's Birthday!
This was an embarrassing day because so many incidents happened unexpectedly that made me feel abnormal.
In the morning, my friend group meet up for a swim. Someone was there as expected? A small hello and we moved on to the pool, jumped in after 3 weeks of torment! The feeling was great, splendid! I swam and swam until that someone came and my surgical plaster on my leg started peeling off. Never mind that, I continued after throwing away that plaster just 1m away from that someone and happily, I finished my 20 laps and moved on to my favourite activities in the pool. I flipped, turned, rolled... ... Then all of a sudden, I had a leg cramp and hence I struggled to the side, in front of a bench with stuffs that belong to that someone. After which, that someone came back and started packing his bag in front of me, well, he tried to back face me. It just makes me feel like I am spying on that someone. There, at the side, waiting. It might be such a small thing that plays no significant in my life. Yet, for that moment or two, it disturbed me, for no reason, maybe, for no logical reason.

Buddy HuiXin was not feeling well that day and went to Anatomy alone while we gobbled down our food. She went home alone too. I was guilty but at least, I helped HJ through Anatomy and HX was consoled through my SMS.

Another weird day.
But well, my family is always home to bring me laughter, although, Mummy got a little upset with Brother returning home late that day without prior notice.

NYP Pool! Where we swam. =D



Saturday

Pics explain things.

Animals were cute. Seniors and me Enjoyed it.:D
To be continued.

The Night Safari :)

MONKEY:D I Luv it!

More Luv it! Luv it! acting like them too :P

No comments: