Tuesday, September 04, 2007

1st day of my univeristy life.

My alarm on my table rang at 7 am sharp and I springed out of bed without any dreams or second thoughts. It was the first day of school and I couldn't afford to be late. I was trying to be elated about school but my eyes were simply not coporative. I kept on having this urge to jump into my warm and cosy bed to continue my rejuvenating sleep with my lovely roommate who was still in her little dreamland. I stripped and had a steamy bath. Poured a drink into my cup and set off. I went downstairs, having the thoughts that I would get a place for the fittness course that allows me to enter the gym. Unexpectedly, a long queue awaits. It was 8.05 am and I had a class at 8:30am and hence I decided to book in the afternoon after school.

School today was terribly exhausting. I had 9 hours of lectures in a roll with only an hour break in between. Lecturers here seldom give a break, at most, it would be a five minute toilet break that is of no use at all.

I started off with Principle of PT Practice which is the same as Kinesiology. Ms talked about health care system, our clinicals and the structure of an elevation form. It was quite boring and I was nearly falling asleep. Next was Generic Anatomy. We learnt about all the head, neck and face bones and their respective movements. It was quite interesting with Sir showing us pictures of ancient Jap and Hk actresses. He emphasized that it was to enhance our memory on the movement involved. Coming up was Physiology which touched on cells and stuffs. My classmates beside me were asking to translate those terms into chinese for them. Gosh. How could I know?

The last lecture was MOST INFROMATIVE, intersting as well as exhausting. We covered so much stuffs that were really beyond my expectation. In 1 lecture, we did anatomical terms, ligaments, gluteal muscles, hip joint, sacrol and lumbar plexus and even clinical application. It is no wonder that they are able to finish the whole of anatomy in one semester. In this lecture, we are all given a MOUSE, this was for us to answer quiz questions throughout the tutorial in the lecture hall. Real amazing.


That ends my day.

Lunch: Roasted duck.
Dinner: Oil Chicken. (direct translated^^)

Skype with daddy.
Homework.
Sleep. zzz.
I didn't get a place for my fitness course in the end, it was fully booked. :p HK.

No comments: