Thursday, September 27, 2007

Happy Mid Autumn Festival!

Mid Autumn was quite special this year due to the fact that I am now situated in HK without the company of my family members. Though there was no moon, my mood was not dampened; it was my first time celebrating this day, I am definitely full of ideas to make it fun! In the afternoon, I went to school for an one hour lecture and borrowed some Chinese Medicine books. Later, I rushed back to read up on some Anatomy and settled off to my Third's Aunt place. An ordinary dinner we had - Fish, Chicken and my Aunt's fav. winter melon soup. On my way back to the hostel, I bought candles and the joyous part of my day began.

This is the stuffs we did. :D
Played with laterns in the room and took millions of photos. We tried all kind of position to create extraordinary effects. ^^

The rabbit was actually bought by my room mate for decoration outside the room. Yet, we found entertainment playing with it!
img_1918
img_1898
A normal shot.
img_1894

The moon cake that I have been eating for 3 mornings! Treat from my room mate. ^^ Bird's nest mooncake.
img_1891

A video I took.
Happy Mooncake Festival in HK!
How you want your life to be largely depends on how you handle it. I have great fun!


mvi_1907.avi

Yesterday, I spent my whole day studying Anatomy and Principle in Physiotherapy Practice. Exhausting but I also gained a sense of satisfaction. I also went to the HALL gym for the first time. Freezing cold.

Following is a song to motivate all students in this world. To move on and strive. Never give up!
I feel that this is really meaningful. ^^
CHIONG CHIONG CHIONG.
Jia you to all univeristy students that are having their tests soon. Good Luck.
衝出去(幪面超人'龍騎'主題曲)
作詞:和田耕平 作曲:王仲傑 編曲:Edward Chan/Charles Lee@Novasonic

在混亂世代 遺下的正義
全人類在凝視 熱切爭取的意志
像大俠勇士 延續的故事
如逃避沒意義 就更加應該試試
那管出去太艱險 讓我一試
能承受 我沒有事

*理想不可減退 全力勇敢的衝出去
不死的夢裡 充斥愛和罪
重拾自信滅絕當天的畏懼*

已把心魔擊退 還未留下一絲根據
彩色的烙印 天空裡凝聚
和平地戴面具 歡呼聲撐下去

烈日下窄巷 存著的盼望
盤旋前路對望 是我珍惜的拍檔
共患難上岸 才值得仰望
窮途同步破浪 下意識找到答案
用愛心來做記號 就算失去
轉載來自
連繫在天各一方

#是我不想失去 全力進攻縮短差距
心中擁著愛 艱辛也無懼
無窮幻化大地把悲哀過濾

強忍不息的痛 凝造能量通通粉碎
多少不合理 不必再垂淚
留著自信同步 青春的美夢裡#

就算只得我和你 為曙光熱切堅持
憑著默契起哄 在最終亂世中可找到樂

No comments: