Thursday, September 06, 2007

Today. Rm.

There is something wrong with my blog that doesn't allow me to post any photographs.
Went to Jordan to buy my lab coat.
Trying to run through all the things learnt in the past 3 days.
Felt really bored.
Yet I doesn't feel like interacting with others.
Why?
I felt like playing with old friends.
Yet, there is no such things as old friends here.
How?
Orientation Camp for my hall starts on Friday.
I am already being identified as the swimming gal.
Gosh. I don't even know how to jump down from the 'swimming board'. See. I don't even what's that called.
I felt like hugging my orange blanket.
I should have went out to eat with my room mate.
It's not good to be alone, thinking. Thinking too much.
I should go back to study now.

My desk.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My bed.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thanks for the Monkey. Keeping me accompanied.

1 comment:

elaine said...

yes!you should go with me to eat ~you can meet my friends~they are all nice~By the way, you can just call me when u feel lonely.I have ended my photocopying time, which means I will spend more time in OUR room. It may be better. And you may have some new friends during the hall orientation.Good luck!