Saturday, April 19, 2008

Random me.

If I have never immigrated to SG, I might turn out to like shopping more than Sports. I might just have another look like this... ...

My parents and brother had some strong views on these photos. Taken down. haha. :P

click to comment
When NYP visited HK PolyU Rehabilitation Science Department. 17th March 2008.

click to comment
RS Scholarship Students Sharing Session. 26 Mar 08. I am the one in pink!:D
On my left is Prof. Chetwyn Chan- Chair Professor of Rehabilitation Science. We had quite a good chat and he declared me to be an official foreign student. Charming guy though.

click to comment
Wedding Exhibition welcoming the Rat year. 08 Mar 08.
click to comment
Theatre Night's out with Elaine!On our way to watch the MASTERS BUILDER at the HK Art's Theatre. We alighted at the wrong bus-stop and hence ended up taking the train to our destination. Silly us. 08 March 08.

No comments: