Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Thoughts.

Words out of my mind.Ignore the grammar & structure. Our brain is not that perfect.


This weekend, I have been occupied by my presentation on Physiotherapy Diagnosis and Management of Musculoskeletal Dysfunction. Our group was supposed to be the strongest of all as it consists of members of very high GPA scores. I thought I had finally found better group mates this time. Yet, things didn’t go as I thought it would be. There were a total of 3 guys and 2 girls. Each of us responsibility completed our own part, yet, when we compiled the information together, Yoyo and me felt that it was not very coherent. We had very different opinions and views from the guys. They thought that the slides were perfect. I was so lethargic that day that I gave up the argument.

That night, we rushed to find our professor, Stepanie. I must really thank her that day. She risked her computer’s life by stuffing m y thumb drive into her computer (well, she has a phobia of getting infected from viruses from student’s thumb drive). She even treated us sweets upon hearing that we had not even eaten at the moment of time. It was 0830pm. It was my extra curriculum, STARS, afterwards. On dismissal, our seniors gathered us for dessert. Well, I didn’t eat until 0000 that day. To my anger, McDonald’s gave me the wrong burger and I didn’t discover it after I was back in my hostel.

One of my group mates was too busy with his tuition centre and the other 2 guys fell sick. So, I was left with Yoyo to hang on to. Within 2 consecutive days, I seek help from everywhere I could get, asking every senior I know for bits and pieces of information. We gathered mountains of books on the library table and worked out our presentation once and again. It was hard work. There was a time when our brain protested and we just stared at the screen for minutes before we commerce again.

It was heartfelt to hear that our Presentation went well today except being slightly overtime. Job well done! A little pad on my own shoulder. There was commotion over my presentation skills being so… “Cool”. Thanks to all the training by MJC and SJAB. It does do me good or maybe excellent.

After the presentation, I and Yoyo and Big nose stayed behind to listen to the feedback given by Nicola. At the moment of time, I was quite disheartened about the fact the other two didn’t even bother to stay behind or even suggest on a gathering. I don’t know whether I am really emotional or what… … Yet, it somehow leads me to compare all the other guys I have worked with and met in the past. Maybe, in my heart, I have very high expectation of guys.

In Singapore, the guys I mix with have a very high sense of responsibility and they offer help even when I turn them down. I find no problem expressing my feelings to them and their suggestions given are often consoling and comforting. Maybe, I have not spent even time with the guys here. Or am I building a wall around myself? People are seeing me as a BIG sister for some reasons; I am not getting use to this. Or is it the cultural different they cause this to happen?

Daddy and Mummy is enjoying themselves in Japan! Hope they have fun!

5 more assignments and 1 more presentation with tests in the midst and final exams eventually. All to be done in 1.5 months!It can be done and it will be done.




Brother Goat told me his love story today. It was pretty saddening but interesting. He had been stuck in a state of confusion for doing something he considered stupid. I believe that the girl is also in a confusion on what she is doing. But Brother Goat had given up and hence, the story ends at such. Once I told a guy I like him and he said the same thing too. But from the day onwards, we only got the chance to see eachother once a year. By the way, he got a girlfriend now. Well, it's an easy job for him. He is a really really nice guy. Someone who really melted my heart for the first time. Sometimes, I think he is too good for me too. He treasures love a lot. All the best for him and gf. :D You have my blessings.

Before I left Singapore, I have a crush on someone. A crush that I think he knows he is my crush. A crush that has a chance of liking me back. That is the reason why I couldn't put him off my mind until now. His msn window pops up on my screen once in a while and I am still happy about it although he often gives dead replies to the conversation. He likes to say "icic" and "haa". Or is it that he doesn't know how to respond? My friends have made many comments about him but the problem is that my heart just do not subside to comments so easily. I hate myself for liking people that I am afraid to love. I need guidance and words of confirmation to open my heart completely. Maybe, that's the reason I consider myself to have only one or two BEST buddies in school (although I'm very sociable and has a lot of friends). These buddies are people whom I would care deeply about. I can throw myself out if you are in danger. I show deep empathy for people, especially for those I care about. Yet, I understand the need to give people personal space. Ask the buddies around me.

I watch a lot a lot of dramatic show on romatic love; they are all bitter but sweet. I wish to have one of my own. One with a happy ending for the audience to end with a smile. My wish is to have a guy to guide me into his arms with his heart. I wish Brother Goat has some similar thing in mind- to have a girl of his type to accept his heart.

If all fails, we'll be hugging eachother till we're old and Daddy will not be too happy about it. haha.


Uncle Dennis treated me to dinner at the top of the Penisular Hotel - The Felix. (One of the world-class restaurants in HK!)
We even saw 李嘉欣 having cocktail.
This is their bar at the corner.

The view from the toilet.
There is actually only one huge sink in the toilet and there will be a lady serving you toilet after you wash your hand.

No comments: