Monday, October 27, 2008

A day of disappointment.

Disappointment. Extreme disappointment.

I have gotten the worst grade in my university life.

Somehow, I have expected it.

But I didn't expect this extreme disappointment I could be having now.

Maybe, I hoped for something better.

It's 45% for a 4 Credits subject.

I shouldn't have been that worst.

I didn't fail.

But it's going to be real hard to pull up the grade in finals.

It's not that I have not been working hard.

Or maybe I haven't.

I should have been on the wrong focus. Wrong track.

I need to find a way to put myself back.

To run on the correct track.

Coming Wednesday is CP practical exams.

I need to calm myself. To move on.

To strive for the better.

On the correct path.

Suddenly, I remembered your words, Ms Wang (JC college teacher).


Thinking of home. A place of shelter. Hope I am staying strong.

2 comments:

Hiu Yeung said...

aiyo i also super xian. no one seems to be doing well this year... i probably need to use my S/U option in a class that i haven't been doing well in...

Tim said...

Awwwwww...... *toodles* Xiaoxin. Dun be discouraged ok? Juz focus on wats ahead and dun lose sight of hope. Stay cheery k :)

*pawprint*