Friday, October 03, 2008

National Day week.

I am really not feeling quite well now. Recently, my school has been filled with viruses and the weather, in one way of another, is exacerbating the problem. My classmates and teachers are infected and are presenting with all kind of different symptoms. Right now, I suspect that my tonsils are hurting me, the pain sometimes spread from the right side of my neck up to my gum area. Well, the typhoon striking Hong Kong now & AGAIN after a week of haze is not helping to uplift my mood. The lack of sunlight really makes me feel lethargic.

I just struggled through my notes on cranial nerves but not much facts really went into my mind. I have gotten to re-study it when I am more fresh. Next two days, I would be busy with 6th Pan Pacific Conference on Rehabilitation. I am really feeling the stress with the upcoming mid-term exams and the piling up of my work. I have tried my best to balance everything, at least, I am not that lacking behind.
http://www2.rs.polyu.edu.hk/ppcr2008/welcome.html

Here are some interesting things that occurred over the week.

BBQ at "Lion Hill" on National Day.


Yummy yummy yummy

The huge fire!!!

Mandy, Elam, Me and Chung Feng!!!

We BBQ till it's dark!!!
Dances and games afterward ^^


That night, we played a game called Kings and Queens where the guys and girls will be separated into half. The girls will ask the guys 10 questions and vice versa. On each question, the guys will vote for the girl that best fits the question.

I have the following votes: (out of 8 girls)

1 vote on being the most romantic girl.
1 vote on being the girl with highest sexual drive.
1 vote on being the most desired girl to be with on an island.
4 votes on being the girl who would be most successful in life.
3 votes on being the girl who is better to be friend with than girlfriend.

hahaahhahahaha. It was so fun!

Mental health week!
Booths to help us to relieve stress! Well, it really makes me happier that day.

My 2 buddies underneath the Happy Wishing Tree!

Me and Grace in disgust!

Yoyo and me being nerds!

Heehee! I love this pic!

Buddies at university!!! ^^
With our "Fragrant Bag" --- mine is filled with lavender!

Be happy in life!!!
Obstacles and stress are there for us to fulfill our life and overcome them. Life is after all, really beautiful!!!


Online!
My 1st Spiderman sketch! ^^
the real character in this sketch actually mentioned that this is really muscular. haha. double bites by DNA altered spider. double the muscle fibres.way to go... ...


I have to sleep now in order to allow my body to battle against some unknown invaders in my body! Hope powerful hiuyan is able to win the battle! ya!

Here is the translation! Which condition do I have?

Tonsillitis--扁桃腺炎
Pharyngitis--咽頭炎
Thyroiditis-- 甲狀腺炎

Some thoughts after studying.
What can physiotherapists when we face damage to the CNIII, IV and VI(Oculomotor, Trochlear and abducen nerve) that is responsible for different eye movement? Simply re-education? Or mobilization to the eye's muscle? :P
Nystagmus

No comments: