Saturday, October 25, 2008

Mid term exams.

Life has been really hectic recently but with the support from family, friends and a special someone, I have been able to put through the week. Examination wasn't as well-performed as I wished it could be, but at least, I have tried my best and I sincerely hope that the results will turn out fine or maybe, unexpectedly good. :p Finally, after 2 weeks of endless revision, I am liberated temporary. (Another practical exam waiting for me next wed)I finally had the chance to watch a drama series, to chat happily with Mummy and Daddy and well, to blog!

Today is the birthday of someone special and it marks one of my happiest day too. I freed myself from stress and woke up at 12pm! Ate Mos Burger with my roomie and rushed to school for classes, loitered in school for 1.5 hours to settle some stuffs, went shopping at the supermarket, ate Sushi for dinner, continued my very sweet drama series, chatted happily with Mummy and Daddy for almost 1+ hours, talked to birthday boy for quite some time and did my sweetest voice clip ever after 16 years. (juz a subjective feeling, my previous cute voice clip was done when i was 4 years old!)HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

The past 2 weeks were indeed torturous simply due to the fact that I was not fulfilling one of my basic necessities which is SLEEP!(3.30am to 07.30am) Caffeine and Panadols had been pulling me through the weeks. Yet, I found similar friends with the same difficulties, we yawned, we complaint but most importantly, we held on. This would not come to end, for at least, the next year ahead. We got to stay strong. People that are deep in my heart might not be right by my side, but their moral support is going to boost me one further step ahead.

Some pictures of the week.

Me working on my notes. ><

8.00pm in sch: Taking a 15mins break from revision for practical exams.

Mask that is worn during the SARS period! Isn;t it cool? It's pink!

Celebrating Fish and King's bday at Newway after Infectious control talk last Sat !
Sang a lot! But everybody was rushing home for revision after that.

Us!


Herbert wearing the PPE!
Funny and cool!


Memories that put me through hard time!!!
Mummy and Daddy in HK just 2 weeks ago! I suggested them to Halloween DisneyLand and it was absolute fun! Daddy and Mummy was all energetic especially in the Haunted house where Mummy scared the ghost and Daddy acting as Choo Choo Trian! I seriously love my parents! We ended up being really lethargic due to the absolute fun we had had!
DADDY!!!

MUMMY!!!

Congrats Mummy on your graduation in SINGAPORE!!! Mummy actually bought her graduating dress over from SG to take a pic wif me in my school! :D


Another side of me.
2 lessons of Pilates Reformer course at Australian Training for Professionals had given me a lot of insights!!! I am so going to pursue this area in my life. Mummy had agreed to pay for half of my fees if I go for my instructor course. We will see. My muscles and tendons are still not in shape. In pursue of a perfect body. :P

Reformer Pilates

I am actually learning these movements lately. It looks really simple but look at the precise movement of the body --- it's still a long way for me to achieve it. Control. Concentration. Centering. A really good video!

No comments: