Thursday, October 09, 2008

Entering Week06 of school!

Opening Ceremony for Pan Pacific Conference.
Delegates from all over the world! Respectable PT practitioners and researchers!!!

Sandy and me!
'bf & gf' ---That's what you said. Well, even if I start to change my sexuality, you gotta wait in line. haha. (just kidding) Great friend though! :D

The row of Year 3 and Year 2 respectively!
We have a great time at the exhibition and tea reception on Level 05! But most importantly, the presentations were indeed fascinating and stimulating, it was actually my first time listening to research findings from professors from places like the US and the UK. Indeed, it was much of an experience and had really brought me into a deeper understanding about research. Thanks to the subject called "Critical Inquiry" too! I shall start contemplating into my final year project. haha. ^^


In school today.
Nasal Intermittent Positive Ventiilation (NIPPV)
To deliver a set positive inspiratiory pressure through the nose to patient to increase lung volume and optimize ventilation.

My first suctioned dummy. :P

My set up Traction on yoyo. ^^
Nicola hit my head from being careless about my settings on the machine!!! She said I was driving the machine crazy (cuz it was producing a lot of strange sounds, oh well) Oopps!


P.S. Mummy n Daddy is back today!!!! Staying over at their hotel till this weekend before extreme stress come looming over me. Enjoy for the moment and prepare ahead! Jia you together oh!!! (specially to Mer Mer gor!!!)

Trigger hand assignment completed.
Kick Boxing Classes came to an end today. :P
Starting of Pilates and 1st Practical exam next week! :p x10000000

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

busy busy busy

Looks like you are too!