Saturday, June 13, 2009

不想長大? 要不想都不行.

Very well indeed.
No matter how much you care for someone
You can never be by her side
Many of a times
We choose to stand alone
To deal with problems
Problems of the world, of your career, of your loved ones
And some things
Very deep inside of your heart

I never want
Daddy and Mummy to grow old
To stay apart from my family
To live alone in the hostel
To be away from my boyfriend
And get disappointed with myself in times of placement

But that's reality
I learn to stay strong
To smile To stay cheerful

I tell myself
I'm so blessed in this world
What's there to blame

I have memories and love to keep me alive

It's just my heart that needs to grow a little stronger

"Reality speaks itself - unless all these is just a dream." ~Hiu Yeung Lau

No comments: