Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Daddy's Day!

It is when i looked at my juniors that I realised how much I have grown. Many of them whom I once taught have grown into better-looking and smarter individuals. All of sudden, something stirred my heart, I begin to realise the feelings of our parents and teachers every time they look at us. It is of such comfort and happiness.

My Aunt has been confirmed with CA lung. I wish everything would go well. I begin to realise that my placement is just one of my trivial things in life. There is so much more to the world. Looking at an individual grow old can be much of a joy.I hope Daddy is happy seeing my brother and I growing into fine individuals. ^^

HAPPY DADDY"S DAY!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!!
LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!


Happy with you around! ^^

Our hometwon...

So long since I played a ball game with you ah!
so memorable...


^^ Happy-ing with Mummy too ^^

No comments: