Saturday, June 20, 2009

^^

Back to the cheerful me!
After a big cry
Hugging of Teddy Tristan
Focusing at work
Talking to Daddy and Mummy
Visiting Aunt
Watching 黃子華 & 林海峰 talk show
Having enough sleep
Booked tickets back home (14th July 2008)
Realised that I learnt loads
And having my presentation half done
I am back to the happy me

^^ ^^ ^^ ^^
Happy happy life...
4 more days to end of clinical...

^^
After that...
Back to some Pilates workout
Traveling with bf
Traveling with friends
Family re-union
And long-waited birthday surprise...


Ultimate laugh!
Ultimate stress-relieving...
當吹水精遇著爛gag王

The real version
a special song that is once delicated to me... a reason i find it so interesting too ^^


Chosen clips by me...
Really obsessed with You Tube...
Laughed till I rolled on the ground...
黃子華-鐵達尼極限

十下十下 《滿天神佛 + 「熊貓」花名》

黃子華棟篤笑: 兒童不宜 - 男仕

1 comment:

Hiu Yeung said...

haha i like 子華 more.

http://www.youtube.com/user/pigmich

got all the 子華 shows from the 90s till now and a lot more!