Sunday, June 07, 2009

Quotes that are all so loving ..

We can cure physical diesases with medicine, but the only cure for loneliness, despair, and hopelessness is love. There are many in the world who are dying for a piece of bread, but there are many more dying for a little love...
Mother Teresa

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
Dr. Seuss

A kiss is a lovely trick, designed by nature, to stop words when speech becomes superfluous.
Ingrid Bergmen

True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart.
Honore de Balzac


The beauty of HK...
30/06/2009
Inspiration lake - Disneyland. Life can never be that beautiful.







P.S. Currently, I am working real hard at Queen Mary Hospital; learning loads everyday with a physically and mentally drained body. It's real depressing to realise that some of my patients can never get well. Chronic diseases. Chronic illness. Forever suffering. High mortality rate. May God shows mercy for them. I will do my best to show my care. I hope you understand for the things I do. Thanks for giving me the opportunities to improve my skills. I hope it won't hurt too much. Cough stimulation. Suctioning. ><

No comments: