Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Entering november.

My favourite KFC delivery in HK! :P
Long since I ordered it. ^^


Tao Payoh in HK??? ^^
How interesting!

The CMI chicken rice! Singaporeans will know what I mean :P The chili is not even chili!!! arrr... In the first place, do Tao Payoh had good food???





Friday --- Saturday
OxfamTrailWalker 2008 on-field physiotherapy service!
An annual charity walk, covering 100 kilometres of hilly terrain.
Spot me! Spent my whole cold night from 10pm to 8am up on the hill dealing with brave painful walkers. Everybody seems happy but we are actually real lethargic! awww

The other side of HK. Real breath-taking. ^^
峨嵋山!!!
I actually climbed up onto the BALL high up in the hill on the background when i was young!Maybe, it's too bright to be seen! Daddy will know!

It's never glorious to do on-field but having known the fact your service really helped them just make you happy and satisfied. At the most absurd time, providing the most absurd service.

Inside the tent with our only "hard bed" for back pain patients

Outside the tent

Our 2 senior physio falling asleep :)
We really learn a lot from you guys! Thanks! Cheers!

No comments: