Monday, November 17, 2008

Stress. Random Post.

Stress. Exams after exams crashing with assignments and presentations. The problem is --- there is no such thing as holiday to look forward to after all these. It will be my clinical time --- a time to face another level of challenge out in the real world. Will I be able to join the trip to Long Island with the Year 1 this Saturday? Clinical reasoning today was of a level of challenge, I identified that Wong KK had nerve impingement presenting sciatica, well, I missed out on specifying the problem of disc protrusion. Anyway, I feel kinda of satisfied knowing the diagnosis actually! :P The other question was too general to go into too much of details. What do AMY wants? Hmm.

Planning to go to Venetian Macau this Christmas for 2 days 1 night!!!
http://www.venetianmacao.com
Gotta start saving some money. Pilates course are causing me tonnes of savings.

Back to working on Critical Inquiry exam tml! ><

Current nickname: 咩咩哥,蜘蛛仔肯尼士,PT同學們和各国的朋友,我們要加油啊!!!JIA YOU!

No comments: