Tuesday, November 04, 2008

These days.

Adventure camp for the weekend was superb although I had gotten myself bruised all over my leg and muscle aches all over my body. Basically, I love the camp! It's a camp without any competitiveness, it solely focused on achieving a single goal together, as a whole group. I got myself flying high up in the sky, squashed among people, lifted up by strong muscular guys and sharing my most deepest thoughts without any unnecessary worries. My instructor stimulated my thoughts and gave me an answer to some questions lingering within myself. Actually is an answer left unanswered, it requires my maturation to fully answer the question. Experience. Maturation. I am, indeed, entering the world of adulthood. A world of independence and complexity. Whether or not I am to step forward, it goes back to my own choices.

Today, I have recieved all my grades for my mid-term.
A+ A A B+ C
Well, I consider myself not doing quite well. I am not trying to have high expectation but one single letter should not have appear on the list. Hmm. And I shouldn't be talking about it anymore. Strive on. Finals is 2 weeks away. Yes. Exams are here to haunt again!

Played everything I could last Friday, in a day. Unbelievable. It would only happen in a place called Hong Kong.

That day,
Movie ---High School Musical III
Shopping
Ice Skating
Gym
Snooker
Homework


This round of high school musical is indeed real touching, maybe, it reflected my own life experiences? I dunno. But here are some touching songs. Highly recommend by me. :D
Can I Have This Dance
One lovely scene in the movie.
Love the dance move. Love the song. Love the lyrics.

[Gabriella]
Take my hand, take a breath
Pull me close and take one step
Keep your eyes locked on mine,
And let the music be your guide.


[Troy, Gabriella]
Won't you promise me (now won't you promise me, that you'll never forget)
We'll keep dancing (to keep dancing) wherever we go next

(chorus)
It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you
It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do
And with every step together, we just keep on getting better
So can I have this dance (can I have this dance)
Can I have this dance

[Troy]
Take my hand, I'll take the lead
And every turn will be safe with me
Don't be afraid, afraid to fall
You know I'll catch you through it all


[Troy, Gabriella]
And you can't keep us apart (even a thousand miles, can't keep us apart)
'Cause my heart is (cause my heart is) wherever you are


[Gabriella And Troy]
Oh no mountains too high enough, oceans too wide
'Cause together or not, our dance won't stop
Let it rain, let it pour
What we have is worth fighting for
You know I believe, that we were meant to be



High School Musical 3
Just Wanna Be With You


Ryan: I got a lot a things
I have to do,
Ryan: All these distractions our futures coming soon
Ryan:Were being pulled
Ryan and Kelsi:A hundred different directions
Ryan:But whatever happens
Both:I know i've got you
Ryan:Your on my mind, your in my heart
Both:It doesnt matter where we are

Ryan: We'll be alright
Both:Even if we're miles apart


Troy and Gabriella: All, I wanna do
is be with you,
be with you
There's nothin' we can't do
I just wanna be with you
Only you
No matter where life takes us nothin' can break us apart
Troy:You know it's true
Both:I just wanna be with you
Gabriella: Heeeeeeeeeey
Troy: Just Be With You
Gabriella: Oh, Yeah, Yeah.



Booked tickets home this Chinese New Year!!! So looking forward to it!!!

No comments: