Friday, November 07, 2008

Fun Friendship Achievement

Adventure camp 2008.
One of the greatest camp I have ever been since my officer course training. It's really really nice meeting all of you. Keep in touch. ^^




Pictures of some of the games we played. Really wonderful memories of HK. :D

The graduation wall
With just humans. Like us. Simply us.


The energy-consuming game!
After climbing up the poles with much difficulties. It's time to parachute!

Up on the GIANT LADDER!!!
Imagine I actually pulled that guy up at some level. Challenging! A real sense of satisfaction. Thanks for the hard work!




On the Balance Beam!
It was so scary up there! The view is too magnificent for me to feel secure. Vibrating legs and body! Actually they even took a video of me, screaming! :P Really exciting though.


Climbing up the web with Bi!!! ^^
We did it so successfully! Thanks for the pull! ^^ YEA! Transformed spider! :D




Our group performing. ^^ ^^
Imitating the variety show in HK! :D



At post-camp meeting. ^^
An extremely fun bunch of friends to be with. It really makes me forget all my worries for a moment or two. :D





Charging Chui? ^^ ^^


The views from our room at camp. :D
Love the feeling of getting away from the city.

1 comment:

Hiu Yeung said...

transformed spider LOL :D

very scary meh...