Saturday, September 13, 2008

Clinical Neurology & Neuroscience

Neuro Lab today.

1.Me with brain matters
2.Me looking at neurons and brain cells under the microscope.
3.Classmates engrossing in drawing the human brain. Brains of cadavers can be noted on the top left on this pic. Gotta to explore them next class! ^^
4.A simple model of a typical neurons.

Human head with brain dig out by insane PT students.

Me with Jimmy at Y 1444.
Jimmy has brought me through my Year 1 Anatomy. I should thanks him a lot for teaching me the origin and insertion of every single pieces of muscle in our body. I have gotten an A+ grade for you! :D

I really like dear Jimmy.
His arm is broken! SOB! What a big scarify! You are my hero!

My 1st detailed brain drawn in class today!
The small brain model accompanied with it was bought at HK Space Museum last year; it actually took me quite some time to fix it! The unimaginable complexity of our brain.


The current HK weather!

My brother once said that HK was not a place for humans to live in. I have to agree it today or even for the past few days. I wanted to go to the park today but look at the weather condition! The following pics are taken from the window of my hostel.

No comments: