Monday, September 08, 2008

Recent thoughts.

I gotta fix my mind before I know what to write.

It was just yesterday that I gotta know something I wasn't supposed to know. Or did God make it something I was supposed to know? Life is such a miracle.

Often, we fail to trust our hearts cuz it just seems so insecure. We get so confused and bluffed. Our minds wander and we question ourselves. In the end, we create a set of theories we choose to believe in and shut ourselves to advices given to us. Only after much persuasion that we could once again open up ourselves and try to believe the truth, to once again trust our hearts. Yet, we still question ourselves due to the many uncertainties that can happen in life; afraid of the many disappointments that we might face and worrying about many things that might not even happen. The frustration of our minds is that it gives us a lot of illusion about ourselves that would, in one way of another, hinder our progress. At times like this, we need to have words of confirmation and encouragement to move on; words from the right person --- the one that can continue to stimulate us to move on throughout our path.

My family and CCA had taught me well to have the courage and confident to face all odds in life. Yet, I was recently reprimanded by my brother for my lacking in confidence in one aspect in my life. I admit I am and I do not want to explain the reason for it. I am not as courageous as I am before due to undesirable experiences.

Someone out there might be lacking the confident just like me; should I hold on to that someone dearly such that we can build that confidence we are lacking together. It might be uneasy due to the many consequences we have in life but some things in life got to have a start. Don't they? If that lost soul comes knocking on my door, I would like to hold on to it throughout my life, for we know, we need each other very very much. Life is never complete with the lacking of confident in that very aspect of our life.

Good night. Sweet dreams. ^^Good night. Sweet dreams.
P.S. We should learn not to fall asleep in front of the computer. I just did it 3 hours ago.:p

1 comment:

aiichannn。◕‿◕。 (Angel C) said...

Hi nice blogskin!! love it^^

Do relink me @ www.seraphed.blogspot.com

Dont worry too much.. I'm sure everyone is special in his/her own way^^ stay happy sweetie:p