Saturday, September 06, 2008

Musical & Today.

Since my Daddy brought me to a French Musical about 3 years ago, I fell in love with musicals of all kind. They are just awesome! And London actually had million of musicals being performed each night! Well, I couldn't have missed it! Went to 3 of them during my trip to the U.K. and these are my favourite songs.

HAIRSPRAY- Mama, I'm A Big Girl

You Tube also has the karaoke version where you can make yourself engross in your own singing. ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGkk4AXqFxU&feature=related

LES MISERABLES - Do You Hear the People Sing?
This is actually a special version. Hear it and you will know the reason why. ^^


Avenue Q -It's suck to be me
Super funny and true!!! Finding our purpose in life?


^^ ^^
Today, I went having a real long lunch with Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Gordon! We ordered over 15 Dim Sums!!! WOW!!! I still have 2 boxes of left-over in my fridge!
Bonnie Yi and the food! :)

Goodnight bears tonight.
Something that makes life sweet and memorable. We flooded MSN with bears! ^^


Has been studying and that's the reason I didn't wanted to blog about study. School has been speed-teaching as usual. Loads of information in a week. Brain has been trying to keep up with everything. Working hard and get back to life. :)

My current MSN nick:
这个Sem, 同学们和老师都非常努力啊,真不像刚刚开学。 真的要加油了!!! :)

P.S. Roomie is still out socializing in the pub, I think I gonna stop waiting for her and go sleep.:P

No comments: