Sunday, September 21, 2008

Swimming Gala 2008!

My Bronze medal for swimming competition this year!
The winning teams got hold of people from HK swim teams which made it quite unbeatable for us! It was real cool that we managed the 2nd runner up placing. ^^


XueMin Hallmates here to support us!!! ^^ ^^

Receiving the prize...:)


After 4 nights of trainings, it had finally come to end today. It was really shocking to meet real strong opponents (members of the HK swim team), yet, it was a whole new experience. This time, I swam with a posture that was so different from that of the past 16 years. Although our team got little disheartened due to the unexpected, we were still happy with what we have gotten. Cheers.

Finally, I am settling down. No more high level of stress till exam periods next month. I gotten to catch up with my work that has piled up over the week. I can stop worrying that my menstruation would come during important events. I can resume my stretching regime, stone for a while and catch up with some sleep.

Today marks another new start for my new school year. I got to stop dreaming in class and response more to my teachers. Train up my muscle and pass my Pilates foundation course in 1.5 months time. Finish my assignments before it comes crashing with my mid-term exams and Daddy's arrival. I got to focus. The irritating time table is making me hard to focus. I got to find a way to do it.

Tonight is also the last night in 2008 that I would be saying Good night to someone in the appropriate time zone. All the best to the new school year ahead!^^

Time seems to pass so quickly for some things and so slowly for some other things. Maybe, that just makes our journey to Earth real interesting.

P.S. Dunno why my heart feels totally weird today. It's missing sth that I dunno what. Or is it PMS I am getting? It's the 29th day of my cycle. :P

No comments: