Sunday, September 07, 2008

Happy Birthday GRACE!

Though I am really really exhausted now, I really got to blog about today. I had never gotten so tired and happy after my trip to Europe. It has really been long since I chatted so excitedly with my friends, made lots of jokes and be myself without any worries in mind. It was quite some day. Happy Birthday, Grace! I was too very happy making you happy. ^^

This morning, I was supposedly to meet Auntie Bonnie and cousins at Olympic City 02 but ended up in some wrong bus-stop due to some reasons. Luckily, after much walking in the blazing hot sun, I was able to find the bus back to my destination. I ate my 4th consecutive meal of Dim Sum and managed to pay the bill before 12pm (cuz it costs less)! We went voting afterward! It's 立法會選舉投票日!!!


Here is a pic of me after voting!



Went watching 花樣男子 with Karen & Sharon!

The show was so so sweet!!!


In the evening, we went to Central, HK to celebrate Grace Birthday!

Here is Grace & her bf KY & the Sushi cake!!!
Kichi Jyu Japanese Restaurant!

---The restaurant actually dimmed all the lights and said birthday wishes before sending up the cakes before her eyes! ^^

The Sushi cake close-up!
The first salty cake that I saw in my life! And well, the cake kept playing music and we got so helpless shutting it down. haha.


Me eating loads and loads of food!
Plates after plates!!! It was so darn nice! Gosh!


Everybody getting happy! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACE!!!
:D:D:D:D:D


A little present I bought for myself for the starting of a new school year.

Soooo cute! It's gonna be my motivation I guess.

No comments: