Tuesday, January 08, 2008

1st Semester Break of my University days.

This early morning when the sky is a complete darkness and the air was still dead cold; my brother was on his way to the airport, returning to a place where craziness awaits. My dear brother is finally backed to reality after weeks of pure relaxation. It’s going to be my turn soon.

Life these 3 weeks has been different. Different in an unexplainable way, maybe, I see things differently. I began to be more appreciative of things and uncontrollably have many concerns about things that seem trivial before. Does it happen to me or many of my friends around us?

Many of us start to question our future - our career path, our encounter with Mr. Right, … … Yet, I am fortunate to say that we still have time to procrastinate the problem and focus on the short term goal such as our GPA score. 20 years old, this number seems so old to a growing teenagers, and yet so young to a retiring old man. I have tried to stand in the view of an old man; but it’s not an easy task. I still think I am, indeed, growing too fast.

Well, my heart is still young anyhow. “D

Activities back home.
1st Jan: Family day. Shopping at Mustafa. Stroll at Fort Canning. Visit to the BattleBox.
2nd Jan: K Box with JC 1 clique.
3rd Jan: Korean Drama Marathon.
4th Jan: Mummy’s friends and children came to our house for party. Taught a bunch a Aunties “Isolation”, a warm up exercise in Jazz Dance. :P
5th Jan: Watched the legend. Arcade.
6th Jan: Lunch and K box with 05s203 guys. So fun! Crazy songs by crazy NS boys.
7th Jan: Sleeping day.
8th Jan: Brother’s leave to US. Ice Skating at Kallang leisure park. Para Para Sakura Dancing Machine. Walk in Bedok. With best friend. :D

3 more days to go.

Pictures of Penang.
Farewell Brother. Cya 5 mths later.
Status of Captain Francis Light, founder of Penang in 11 August 1786.

Fort Cornwallis- Cannon.


Food and more food
If you didn't know, Penang is all about food. Ate till our stomach nearly burst. Us at Gurney Drive. Ignorance of our own image. haha.


Last Stop of Penang delicacies - 肉骨茶。
The tastiness of Penang food. I gained nearly 3 kg in 5 days!!!


Penang seaside.
Seems nice from far but we dare not swim in it. Water sports conquer the area and the water is full of unknown black particles.


Pool of Bay view Resort
We ended up relaxing in the pool at our resort due to the disappointing beach. Another degree of fun. :D


Lying on the top of Kelle's castle.
The party area.


On top of Penang hill.


One the train to the top of the mountain.
I am really blessed with parents like them. Home is indeed a place of joy and love.

No comments: