Sunday, January 13, 2008

SG part 2

Part 1 of SG ended as it is.

On Thursday, I visited my first graduate school - NYP. Attended Dr. Uma class and she was as usual, happy to see my radiating smile. She asked me the differences between HK and SG, and I replied frankly with my very own experience. Being an univerisity, we definitely have more resources and manpower. She, already a pessimist about polytechnic education, was further supported by my words. Maybe, this gave her more motivation to reprimad my ex-classmates who were not responsing enthusiastically to her questions. I felt uncanny for a moment of two. Sometimes, I felt that students shouldn't be discouraged too much, we need motivation! Although one might not be situated in an ideal environment, but the individual self made us so valuable that one can strive regardless of any hindrance.

During lunch , I had my favourate Mee Goreng at the school North canteen; but it was no longer as nice as before. Well, I got a little disappointed but with the random chats with friends, I was as happy as ever. One by one, they reported to me about the little things and rumours at school. Gossips. Sometimes, that's what close friends are for. To add on, I saw someone that I wanted to see and didn't wanted to see. We said "hi" and stared at eachother for less than a mere second. Someone that I might have gotten to like and hate so much. Time to let memory stay and fade off. I am slowly getting use of such things.

It was open day after that and so I roamed to the Atrium and looked for Hui Xin who was on duty. There, I saw the manager. Previously, I had some negative feelings towards her but anyway, she was there smiling at me. And miraculously she remembered me and seemed to remember me quite well. There was a study trip to HK this coming March and hence she was there asking information out of me. I was ,as usual, very friendly in helping; we made great friends for a moment or two.

Later, she popped into PT clinic which I was hidding. She even investigated how to use the skiing board and the new electrical stimulation machine with me and my friends. In the midst, I even helped NYP to introduce physiotherapy to the public. Well, not forgetting that I love the career and I seriously wanted to uphold physiotherapy in Singapore.

This is some weird things we did in the PT lab.
We tried on the Electrical Stimulation machine. By theory, if the voltage was set high enough, it will stimulation muscle contraction involuntarily. There is something strange about this experiment with Lim Jie's experiment! Spot it out if you are a doctor or physiotherapy student!!!


That night.
WingYan and Gabliel's engagement dinner.
She was my sec 4 senior when I was sec 1 and she is getting married to a rich boy!
Here is my SJ gang; we had REALLY REALLY great fun!!!!



Friday.
Took a flight back to HK.
Visited the new Terminal 3 with Mummy.
Time to prepare for school.

Saturday

Reunion dinner with my relatives. We had a feast, almost all the seafood you can name it; come on, this is HK. Yea.

No comments: