Wednesday, January 16, 2008

!st day of sch.

First day of school was quite boring. I woke up early in the morning to find myself attending the wrong class. Never mind that, it saved me from waking up early next week anyway. The subject titled Introduction on Physiotherapy talks about some history and background on our future career. Followed on was Human Development across Lifespan; our lecturer was overseas and hence Shirley came in to tell us about some introduction about the course.

I ended my day in gym.

Today, real lessons started. Introduction to Trauma and Disease which talks on orthopedic and then was Pharmacology. All these things looked so difficult. But it seems real interesting!

A really great meal at some restaurant at school! Our school actually has really high class restaurant ah!

Extra Curriculum activites at night.

Blogging.

Read some books and SLEEP!

No comments: